I just have a question. California. A police report

Customer Question
I just have a...

I just have a question

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

California

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes a police report

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/8/2018
Lawyer: Andrew, Lawyer replied 1 month ago
Andrew
Andrew, Lawyer

Hello I am a licensed practicing attorney with 20 years’ experience hopefully I can help with your problem. Please give me a moment to review and respond to your question.

Did you have a specific question that I could answer?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hello so I have a 10 year old daughter that is getting bullied at school. So I went down to her school and asked the boy to be nice to my daughter and he said he was. Later that week the same kid and another one crossed some words with my daughter that where very wrong. Such as I am going to break your fingers and putting his hands on her. I asked the kid that I wanted to talk to his mom. He said my nana is here. I spoke to his nana and told him I wanted his son to be nice to me and to tell me the reason he was being mean to her. He said because she called me black. My daughter said no and I apologized as well as my daughter. Grama told mom and a police report was made due to me talking to the kid and a racial thing
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
What is going to happen?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Are you still there?

From your description nothing... Does not sound like a crime as been committed.

If you feel like your daughter is being bullied I would get the school involved so that this behavior is stopped immediately.

Did you have any other questions? If not please don't forget to rate me. 5 stars is appreciated. Thanks!

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Even if the police report was made about me talking to the kid and telling him to be nice to my daughter at a school ground after school was over?

You can not do much about a police report because anyone can submit one for anything regardless if it is warranted or not even if they are lieing. The school should be involved if you feel bullying is an issue. I do not know what the allegations in the police report were but likely to be your word against theirs if they allege a crime has been committed.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Does it go to my record?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Will it go on my record?

No a police report does not go on your record.

If you have no further questions, please remember to leave a favorable rating (5 stars is appreciated). It is the only way that I am credited by JustAnswer for answering your question. Thank you!

I believe this answers your question! Please accept and rate my answer. 5 stars is appreciated. Thanks!

Hey I would really appreciate a rating I did my best to answer your question and you rating me is the only way I get credit for helping you on just answer. I would love to help out in the future as well if you have any issues. Ratings are at the top of the page. Thank you once again.

If more issues crop up please contact me! Here is the link to my profile:

https://www.justanswer.com/law/expert-expert-andy/?rpt=3800

Ratings are at the top of the page! Good luck.

Andrew
Andrew
Andrew, Lawyer