I have a question about a small claims. I am being sued in…

Customer Question
I have a question...

I have a question about a small claims. I am being sued in camden county small claims court. Do I fill out a Motion to Dismiss and do I want to ask for a oral argument.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

New Jersey

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes the gentlemen has filed a small claims summons and return of service

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Should I explain to the lawyer all that transpired leading up to this claim or tell you

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
3/8/2018
Lawyer: Andrew, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Andrew
Andrew, Lawyer

Hello I am a licensed practicing attorney with 20 years’ experience hopefully I can help with your problem. Please give me a moment to review and respond to your question.

Did you have a specific question that I could answer?