I am responding to a Motion in Limine as to my witnesses and…

I am responding to a...
I am responding to a Motion in Limine as to my witnesses and exhibits being irrelevant. What are the legal terms for exhibits or witnesses? I know the following. Eye witness fact witness, expert witness. Exhibits foundational, factual, what else I am stuck? Federal case in third district
3/8/2018

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

You need to look at Daubert v. Merrell Dow Pharmaceuticals, Inc., 509 US 579 (1993), which is the evidence standard used in the 3rd Cir. "Relevant evidence" is defined as that which has "any tendency to make the existence of any fact that is of consequence to the determination of the action more probable or less probable than it would be without the evidence." FRE Rule 401.

Evidence may be circumstantial or direct as well.

Regardless of the type of evidence being introduced or witness being presented they must comport to tht standard as defined in Daubert by the US Supreme Court.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.