Youtube subpoenas. Unclear...DC? I just learned my employer…

Youtube subpoenas Lawyer's Assistant:...

Youtube subpoenas

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the subpoena was issued in?

Unclear...DC?

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I just learned my employer submitted a subpoena to Youtube

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I'm interested in protecting my privacy and first amendment rights

3/8/2018
Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco, Attorney

Hello: My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney. Please give me a moment to review your question. I may ask some questions to clarify issues.

Are you saying you are in an employment legal action with your employer?

Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco, Attorney
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No. Not at the moment but concerned it may wrongly happen. Better to talk over phone.
Phone call session started

http://badc.org/public-services/lrs/

Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco, Attorney