During a flight with united, i was hit by the cart service.

During a flight with...

During a flight with united, i was hit by the cart service

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

California

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I told with the insurance person she offer $250, then she went to $final offer of $450.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

They mess up my right arm, is over a month but still sore

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/8/2018
DamienJD
DamienJD, Attorney

Hello: My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney. Please give me a moment to review your question. I may ask some questions to clarify issues.

It appears that the insurance company is offering you a settlement amount. You do not necessarily have to agree to the settlement. If you attempted to sue the insurance company for more money, you would need to show that you have outstanding medical bills above the settlement amount and a doctor's opinion that there has been permanent damage to your arm, or temporary damage to your arm preventing you to doing necessary tasks leading to some damages. Most damages have to be economically related.

If you have further questions or you need further assistance, just let me know.

If not, please remember to rate my answer between 3 to 5 stars without any additional costs to you. That is how I get credit for answering your question. Best regards.

DamienJD
DamienJD, Attorney