My medical license is on probation in that I cannot do

My medical license is...

My medical license is on probation in that I cannot do Chelation therapy nor IV peroxide and must be supervised by another physician every 3 months. I had been designated as a civil surgeon but it is now revoked, is there a way I can get it back?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

PA

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Please explain the question, filed by whom?

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I had been designated as a civil surgeon until 2/16/18 they were aware of my status before they designated me.

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/8/2018
INFOLAWYER, Attorney

Hello and welcome. I am working on your answer and will be right back!

The probation normally is for a limited time, subject to reinstatement after 1-2 years.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
mine is for 5 years and we are petitioning the board to rescind the probation.

You can petition to rescind or shorten the probation alternatively. Often after 1 year, with positive review from the supervising physician, the probation will be shortened or halted altgether.

If my reply is fast and acceptable, kindly reply "yes"

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I have already completed approx 1 1/2 yrs of supervision
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
the question is about the civil surgeon status, can we somehow activate it?

That would require approval, and given the time frame that passed, you stand a fair shot at that relief!

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
is that something with which you have experience?

Yes, but you would need local counsel to handle it!

Martindale.com and avvo.com are good resources, if you need that.,

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
thank you

very welcome. good luck. Kindly rate me 5 stars on your page.

INFOLAWYER, Attorney
INFOLAWYER, Attorney