My divorce was finalized in October 2009. My former divorce…

My divorce was finalized...

My divorce was finalized in October 2009. My former divorce lawyer married my ex husband in 2010. She immediately started to destroy my judgement. ( yes she’s at the state bar( I need a California lawyer to respond) By 2013, I was watching my ex break every divorce clause ( medical, term life, our kids college, a long list. I’m now pro Per since 2013. I know the statue of limitations runs out on certain clauses in the judgement. As I’ve had no money to file since 2013, I now do. How do I file correctly in California? I have sent 9 settlement offers. He does nothing . The former lawyer is creating chaos . Thank you

Lawyer's Assistant: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

California

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I’ve sent by server, settlement offers. I’ve literally had no money EVEN to file, as that means court costs, and I live out of state. I know have the money to file and fly to California. This former lawyer acts as his de facto lawyer.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I need concise filings and why I could not file. This is legal, financial and emotional abuse. They harass me by NOT responding and this is directly against standing court orders in 2012. We will be literally on the street in three months.

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/8/2018
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a CA licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. Because I want to provide you with the most accurate answer possible, do you mind if I take a moment to review your question?

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.

Thanks for your patience. Have you considered a contempt of court action?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hi, yes.
You need to know this
When I hired my divorce lawyer, my ex refused representation. Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought my lawyer would marry my ex. She has cost me $185,000 to date in legal fees. I MUST enforce this judgment .
Itsan
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Just answer is letting you call me. Hold on.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
now it won’t connect. Won’t open the page .

You can always contact Just Answer’s Customer Care team by clicking here or calling them at 1-***-***-**** if you're having trouble with the payment. Also, you should consider contact your bank as well as they may need authorization to do this:-)

Legal Eagle, Lawyer
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I have updated and waiting for your call.
Phone call session started

Hello! I see that you requested a phone call. That’s great news! I have just one caller ahead of you, but you will be live on the phone with me in about 30 minutes.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
That’s great. Talk soon

Hello! Thanks so much. A little birdie told me you needed another call. That's awesome, but you'll have to make another request for me to chat with you. You can just send me a message directly and the system will ask fro a call like it did last time.

Legal Eagle, Lawyer