Ihave neen battling a very old DUI in wisconson. the

Customer Question
Ihave neen battling a...

Ihave neen battling a very old DUI in wisconson. the situation happened in 1986. i completed my assessmentin 86 and classes but there is no record to prove this.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

What do you mean

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes. now that i have not completed my driver safetyy plan they are forcing me to do it all over again. then fingernail testing that was not in ple back in 86? why am i being held to this standard when it wasnt around in 86

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
3/8/2018
Lawyer: Michael Bradley, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Michael Bradley

you are correct

you should be subject to the laws that were in place in 1986 not today

unfortunately you may need to retain an attorney who may be able to help you

The Hope coucil here in my community are bureaucratic and now are making me adhere to today's criteria, I have no tickets no bonds no nothing since 86, no one is listening to me.

that is why I think you need to hire an attorney

they may not listen to you but they should listen to an attorney