I wanted to ask a question about a small claims lawsuit and…

Customer Question
I wanted to ask...

I wanted to ask a question about a small claims lawsuit and is this what I can use for a free answer?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Florida

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not yet, trying to figure out if I have a proper case before I retain a lawyer.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Well as long as its a free consultation for my question, then no :-)

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
3/8/2018
Lawyer: Michael Bradley, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Michael Bradley

this service is not free

you pay $5 to ask the question

when an expert responds you pay the additional cost

at that point that is all you are required to pay and have your question answered