Im on parole here in california and i am homless and my

Hello im on parole...

Hello im on parole here in california and i am homless and my parole officer says that he can put me back in prison for being homless can he do that

Lawyer's Assistant: Since parole regulations vary, can you tell me what state this is in?

California

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

What do you mean

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have not committed any crimes and am working but have not been able to save enough money to get a place

3/8/2018
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. Please be patient as I may need to research for you, and it also takes time to compose and type a reply.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok thank you
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i am a former lifer

Unfortunately, he can. Parole has to approve of your housing. They don't want you out on the street or staying where you'd associate with other people with criminal histories.

I know that finding a place may be difficult for you on a limited income. You might try going into the public defender's office or into some civil pro bono legal clinics. They usually have access to social workers or resources for people without much money that they can steer you to as something temporary. That may be helpful if you don't have local family or friends without a criminal history who can take you in.

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.

Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney