I rented a shed from a rent to own place sent E-mail to have…

Customer Question
I rented a shed...

I rented a shed from a rent to own place sent E-mail to have it picked up they waited 122 day's do I have right to charge rent!

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?

Michigan

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Just the E-mail that the shed was empty and not using please pick up! I feel after 122 day's they used my property to store this building for free!!

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/8/2018
Lawyer: Michael Bradley, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Michael Bradley

theoretically you could file suit in small claims court for it sitting there 4 months

I am assuming that they have finally picked it up

why was it returned by you?

I was done did not need no moor they tried to pick it up yesterday and I asked why did it take so long to come and get it? driver said did not know I said they did not let me use the shed for free why should I let it sit hear for free a couple of weeks maybe but 122 day's not wright!

I do agree with your point

I doubt they will simply pay you rent for it sitting there

you would have to sue them in small claims court

assign a daily rate and multiple to the 122 days and sue for that amount