I started a google act where I have a online relationship…

Customer Question
I started a google...

I started a google act where I have a online relationship with someone. All the while looking into what He was Saying. I contacted the U.S.Army Etc. I can handle myself but I am worried that the Picture of this so called man I have a relationship with will affect Him personally. If someone could find out who He is and let Him Know that His picture is being used. It's a shame.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I am in Minnesota. He say's He is in Kabul, Afghanistan .

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

He or She can visit my Google act. and see all that He claims is true.Thank You

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
There are pictures He sent of Himself on my act. Use them please.
3/8/2018
Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Attorney replied 4 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is for general information for educational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Communicating with an expert on this site does not establish an attorney-client relationship. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the site - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well.

What can I answer for you? I see what you've written but I don't see a question listed.