Scotty, what do i do if the report falsely reported me

Customer Question
paying toward it and there...
Scotty, what do i do if the report falsely reported me paying toward it and there is no way they can prove i did?
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
3/8/2018
Lawyer: ScottyMacEsq, Attorney replied 4 months ago
ScottyMacEsq, Attorney

While I appreciate that you requested me for this question, you rated my previous answer negatively (2 stars, which counts against my metrics, and I don't get any credit or pay for the time spent on that question) and opted me out of that one. Why would you want me to answer this follow up question if you feel that I provided such poor service to you there?

That is, if you feel that I provided such poor service on the previous question why would you want me to answer your follow up question here?

Hello?

I see you have not responded in some time. Did you wish to continue with this question?