Need copy of 2017 s s net income statement. Illinois. No,

Customer Question
Need copy of 2017...

Need copy of 2017 s s net income statement

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Illinois

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No , recently have moved , did not receive statement in mail

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No just copies for me and husband

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
3/8/2018
Lawyer: Attorney Wendy, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
Attorney Wendy

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I have been an attorney for 20 years. It appears that you are in need of duplicate social security income statements for both you and your husband, as you did not receive the forms that were likely mailed to an old address. If that is the case, it should be relatively simple, but you may each have to do it for yourselves. Each year, as you know, individuals receiving social security benefits should receive SSA-1099 forms showing their social security income for the year. Supplemental Security Income (SSI) is not reported in this manner and those receiving that type of payout do not receive SSA-1099 forms. To obtain a copy of what was prepared by the Social Security Administration as to your benefits you can log in to your online my Social Security account (https://secure.ssa.gov/RIL/SiView.do) and select the "Replacement Documents" tab. You can also create an online account at this link if you have not yet done so. If you prefer to call, the number to make this request is 1-***-***-**** or you may contact your local social security office. This should be a relatively simple request. I hope you are able to obtain these documents quickly and easily.

If you need further help, please reply to this email. If I answered your question and provided excellent service, I would greatly appreciate your 5 star rating at this time.

​Please note: This is for informational and educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No course of action is being proposed and no attorney-client relationship or privilege has been formed as a result of this conversation.

Happy Friday! I just wanted to check in to make sure I answered your question and to see if you need any further assistance with this issue.