Last Saturday I accidently hit a parked car in my apartment…

Customer Question
Last Saturday I accidently hit...
Last Saturday I accidently hit a parked car in my apartment complex parking lot when i was coming home sick from work. I did not see damage except for on my car. I didn't get to write down their license plate but i made a claim with my insurance and planned on leaving a note on the window. I haven't seen the car to do so. I called the police and my apartment complex to see if anyone had reported anything today because i wanted to get this taken care of and neither of them had a report. Their was a witness who had asked me if i was ok and i said yes. I saw the witness today and overheard him telling another neighbor. If they complain to the office could i get evicted even though i am trying to make this right?
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/8/2018
Lawyer: LegalKnowledge, Attorney replied 4 months ago
LegalKnowledge, Attorney

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. Just to be clear, the management is aware of this, as you reported it?