I was researching, my son's dad's intentionally gave me

Customer Question
Hi i was researching...

Hi i was researching, my son's dad's intentionally gave me herpes , he's 17 years older and he

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I'm in NY

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No , when we were dating he changed his medical records , then when i got it , I forced him to take me to his doctor Neil block

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The doctor was angry saying that he treated my ex and that he was aware

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
3/8/2018
Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 4 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am so sorry to read about your difficulties.

Kindly note that I just came across your post. I do not have control over the question list or the promises made to you by the site as to the response time. I am just a site user just like you. Nonetheless, I apologize for the delay in response to your post.

Kindly give me a few minutes to prepare my response.

Thank you for your patience.

If you receive a phone call offer, kindly disregard the offer. The offer is being made to you automatically by the site and not by me. Also, I do not participate in the phone call program.

Could you explain a little more?

When did you find out that he infected you?

What is your specific question?

Thank you for cooperation.