Helll are you an attorney. Texas. I was on a dating website…

Helll are you an...

Helll are you an attorney

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I was on a dating website

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/8/2018
Ray, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

Can you tell me more here, you were cut off. I want to help you, you were on a dating site..

I was on a dating website there was a profile of a girl. The website is for adults not kids. This girl told me to text her so I did she message me then after text about her recently moving to the area she said she was turning 16 and asked me to pay her phone bill I thought it was a joke or a scam I NEVER sent anything inappropriate or anything
I couldn’t tell if it was a fake or a scam but said yea I would pay your phone bill seeing if it was a scam. After she said she was 15 I asked if her parents knew she was dating guys older and she said her last boyfriend was 26 I said ok cool then I blocked her number

You should not worry this was no crime of any sort.Many of these people are scammers they chat you up and then tell you they are underage and their "daddy" calls the next day looking for money threatening to take this to the police.never send them any money here.

You have right idea block her, cease contact and move forward.You did nothing wrong or illegal.

You will be fine don't let this cause you to loose sleep.

I appreciate the chance to help you tonight.Thanks again.

If you can positive rate5 stars at top of page it is sincerely ***** *****

Thank you very much

You are so welcome,thanks for the 5 stars at top of page.

Ray, Lawyer