I had some tools at my home, a woman staying at my home

Customer Question
I had some tools...

I had some tools at my home , a woman staying at my home acussed me of taking a rachcet set , that i purchased at walmart with my debit card in 2016 ..she had her mother come over when the police were at my house and she said she gave them to her for christmas ..the policeman said show me a receipt for them if they are yours ..and i said , i don't keep receipts of my tools

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

And he said i had to give them to her

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I also haD A BIG BOX OF TOOLS AND HE SAID TO GIVE THEM TO HER ALSO , because i didn't have any receipts and they were in my room

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 day by:
3/9/2018
Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 3 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am so sorry to read about your difficulties.

Kindly note that I just came across your post. I do not have control over the question list or the promises made to you by the site as to the response time. I am just a site user just like you. Nonetheless, I apologize for the delay in response to your post.

Kindly give me a few minutes to prepare my response.

Thank you for your patience.

If you receive a phone call offer, kindly disregard the offer. The offer is being made to you automatically by the site and not by me. Also, I do not participate in the phone call program.

I have carefully reviewed your post. However, I did not see a specific question. What is your specific question?

Thank you for your cooperation,