Enough is enough The mother of the lady I've been asking for…

Ok, enough is enough The...
Ok, enough is enough The mother of the young lady I've been asking for help about, well she had the nerves to call my doctor pretending to be my daughter. She has gone to for with this harassment and slandering. I need to find a attorney that is good at Tort.
3/8/2018
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. In what US state do you need the lawyer?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Texas

Thank you. Please give me a few minutes to type you an answer.

Unfortunately, per the terms of service of this website, legal experts are not allowed to make direct referrals to specific lawyers or law firms. What I can do, however, is to direct you to the same services that lawyers themselves use when they need to find a lawyer in a particular field or state and don't know of one.

One such source would be the Texas Bar Association's Lawyer Referral Service. They charge around $50 for the referral and that fee includes a free half-hour consultation with a lawyer, which you could have by phone.

http://apps.americanbar.org/legalservices/lris/directory/main.cfm?id=TX

To get still a wider range of possibilities, you can also check out a commercial lawyer referral service. There are many of them, but one that has been around a long time and which is highly regarded is www.Martindale.com.

Many of Martindale's lawyers are peer and client rated, which you might find helpful to narrow down your choices.

If you want a heavy-hitter, try www.Superlawyers.com. This is a referral service that lists the best attorneys in the area, as rated by their professional colleagues.

Best of luck.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok thank you very much this is what I've been looking for. I've spend enough with this web site. I've got to hold on because that's what I'm looking for this woman think she's untouchable but, I've got to reach out and touch her where it hurts. Again, thank you for the info. God Bless!!!!!!

You're very welcome!

I strive for 5-star service. If I have addressed all of your concerns, please take the time to rate my service to you by selecting 5 stars on the rating scale, as a rating of okay or better is the only way that JustAnswer will give us Experts credit for our work. You would still be able to post further follow-ups on this question thread about this for no additional cost, even after I've been rated.

Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney