His furntiure is in my workshop, taking up LOTS of space. it…

Customer Question
his furntiure is in my...
his furntiure is in my workshop, taking up LOTS of space. it is inhibiting the people in the workshop form...working. i am not paying any storage fees since i pay rent for the entire space. Can I let him know that I am going to start to charge for storage?
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/7/2018
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 4 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Yes, you can let him know in the letter you will charge for storage and give him 60 days to remove his property and tell him if he refuses to do so you will sue for damages. You do not need to be paying storage fees to charge him fees.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.