If, i have a problem with a police officer and need a free…

Customer Question
If , i have...

If , i have a problem with a police officer and need a free lawyer to represent me , were i can find one .

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?

State of massachusett

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not yet

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Nothing else

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/7/2018
Lawyer: Zoey, JD, Attorney replied 5 months ago
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. Are you a suspect of a crime? Have you been charged with an offense?

no.

So what's your issue?

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.