I ordered my birth certificate online but they would not…

Customer Question
I ordered my birth certificate...
I ordered my birth certificate online but they would not except any forms of identification I had and will not refund me the money for my birth certificate, is there anything I can do about this?
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Legal
3/7/2018
Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Attorney replied 1 month ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is for general information for educational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Communicating with an expert on this site does not establish an attorney-client relationship. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the site - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well.

Give me just a moment to review what you've written.

Who won't refund your money?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
The site that I ordered my birth certificate from.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
sorry I can't call I am at work at the moment.

You would contact the state in order to obtain a copy of your BC.

If you paid some website with your credit card you can dispute the charge.

Tina, Lawyer