Dimitry, I am looking for a lawyer with expertise in

Customer Question
Dimitry, I am looking...

Dimitry, I am looking for a lawyer with expertise in Criminal Law for New Mexico. Do you hve that?

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Ok, I will get to the point. If one has been convicted and served their term. What are the restrictions upon that person when they leave prision? Specifically, where are they forbidden to live?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

New Mexico

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The person was convicted for 1 count of manufacture of child pornography.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
3/7/2018
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 4 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

I am sorry, we do not have any NM attorneys, if you need representation please use the same site used by other attorneys http://www.hg.org

If you want information and questions answered, we can do that for you and you need to fill us in and ask the questions.

Ok, if you have no NM attorneys, cancel any membership for this just ask a lawyer trial membership.
Thanks anyway.Fern C. Van Milligan.
07 March 2018 04:14Ok, if you have no NM attorneys, cancel any membership for this just ask a lawyer trial membership.
Thanks anyway.Fern C. Van Milligan.

Thank you. Experts are not site employees, please re-read the terms of this site that you agreed to and please contact customer service and they will gladly refund your deposit.