I need a website looked at before it's made public. To

Customer Question
I need a website...

I need a website looked at before it's made public. To protect me personally.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

North Carolina

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Legal
3/7/2018
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 5 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

We cannot legally represent you. We can look at it and give you information, but as we do not represent you we can only answer questions you may have about it.

Can you look at my website and advise me if I am missing any disclaimers that remove me from personally be liable?

Thank you for your reply.

I would be glad to do so, within the scope of our service as mentioned above.