I have a subrogation claim against me for a townhouse i rent…

I have a subrogation...

I have a subrogation claim against me for a townhouse i rent out in antioch TN . The charges are way trumped up as I was at the adjacent unit an there was very little to minimal flooding (my pipe bursted and my ceiling was damaged an floor flooed but they ha no damage other than a rug. Now they are asking for 2200. I offered 1200. They refused. What are my consequences.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?

I did. TN.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes the claim was filed. The third part law collection agency called me and sent me the claim. Lots of bogus charges.

Are you there?
hello?
OK forget it. I'm going.
Please do not charge me the $5. I am going offline.
3/7/2018
Michael Bradley

are you still there?

Michael Bradley
im back
Phone call session started