This is complicated and I hope you can help me. California…

Customer Question
This is complicated and...

This is complicated and I hope you can help me

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

California but these people they get to anyone from any state even from out of the country

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I went to the local police but they didn't pay much attention

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Well I was scammed out of almost 40,000 within 6 weeks

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Legal
3/7/2018
Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 1 month ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. There is no specific course of action is proposed and no attorney-client relationship or privilege formed within this conversation. (You may also be offered a phone call, but those don’t come from me and are offered by the website and you are under no obligation to accept.)

I am sorry to hear about this situation. Please tell me what happened and what I can answer for you. Thanks.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I just need to know if its possible to nail these people
this is a ring, they sweet talk to vulnerable people and make them fall for them
then they complain about their sad life and we stupid women feel sorry for them and give them everything they ask for
even we argue the no fact they give you guilt trips
for myself I caught on to late but have been investigating it
by contacting people who I was suppost send the money to and asked them if they knew such a person the two I was lucky to question told me it was a different name.
so I asked what was their names and phone numbers
please help me

Hmm... I see. Please tell me if you've filed any complaints with any state or federal authority yet?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
sorry, I don't feel am getting any help
deciding to go and file with the FBI ic3.org
thank you
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
they got me so broke I cant even afford your phone call, sad
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
thank you for nothing

I have not had a chance to answer anything. I asked: Please tell me if you've filed any complaints with any state or federal authority yet? This would have helped me to formulate my answer.

Anyhow, you can go to www.justanswer.com/help to cancel the question. All the best.

Tina, Lawyer