I have a tort litigation lawsuit I would like to file I

I have a tort...

I have a tort litigation lawsuit I would like to file I fpossible.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Arizona

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Nothing filed so far but has been reported

3/7/2018
Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco, Attorney

Hello: My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney.

What question may you have about filing the tort lawsuit? Recall, Just Answer is not a law firm so it cannot represent you or draft documents for you. We can, though, discuss the issues. So, if you have any questions, just let me know.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I was trespassed from a restaurant I've gone to for years. I didn't know why. Manager just came up behind me and said I had to leave for no reason. Gone there 10 yrs or more no problem. Can we speak by phone?

Are you saying you were asked to leave the restaurant? Was there some dispute or ruckus happening?

Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco, Attorney
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No problem happening. Manager came up behind me and said "you need to leave". I asked why and he said it again. I was still eating and he called police. I have been going there 10 years or more. All I was doing was eating my food and they say I can never go back. My boyfriend broke up over it too. So I have 2 losses. Can you please help me to regain admission there again or sue them for defamation of character or libel, denial of civil rights or slander?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I was hospitalised over this for severe depression several days. I'm a teacher and this could affect my job.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hello? Are you still there?
Joycelaw
Joycelaw, Attorney
Phone call session started
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Are you still there? Please give me an answer.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hello are you there? I should have some sort of answer by now.
Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco, Attorney