Wen a crim. Sorry. Wen a crime has habent about35-40 years…

Sorry Lawyer's Assistant: Has...

Sorry

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Wen a sexual crime has habent about35-40 years ago in germany can it be brod to cort her in g.a

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No thats all just that my englich is no good

3/7/2018
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. Please be patient as I may need to research for you, and it also takes time to compose and type a reply.

No. Unfortunately, the United States would not have legal jurisdiction over a crime that was committed in another country. You would have to bring the case to court in Germany. Even if the person who committed the crime is no longer in Germany, it is Germany where the crime was committed and Germany where it would have to come to court.

even if the pesson was militar
thanks but i dont have the money

Did the crime take place on a US military base in Germany?

no just in base housing

If it was committed on base, then yes, you could address it in the US. Otherwise, no.

thanks so much you bin a grad help

You're very welcome.

I strive for 5-star service. If I have addressed all of your concerns, please take the time to rate my service to you by selecting 5 stars on the rating scale, as a rating of okay or better is the only way that JustAnswer will give us Experts credit for our work. You would still be able to post further follow-ups on this question thread about this for no additional cost, even after I've been rated.

Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney