Comcast has equipment in my home with Skype in the equipment…

Customer Question
Comcast has equipment in...

Comcast has equipment in my home with Skype in the equipment and the equipment was used to illegally take pictures in my home and in my bedroom. I want to sue they for invasion of privacy

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Washington, DC

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I reported it to my health care provider but nothing legal yet

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
3/7/2018
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 4 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
If you sue in court you may end up with a judgment. The judgment generally allows you to levy on bank accounts, lien real estate and work with the sheriff office civil enforcement division. Many lawsuits result in settlement - which expect the judge to encourage.By being prepared and pressing your claim, the other side should feel the pressure and consider the risk of losing and legal fees. That realization can help bring about a settlement!You want to prepare your case by creating a time line starting from the earliest event. For each event, write down key details and witnesses and if there is a document that relates to it, save it and refer to it. This timeline can be very valuable in narrating your case and presenting it later in a concrete and specific way.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
I am looking for a lawyer to present the case. Are you such a lawyer?

Site rules dont permit us to represent customers, but you can find a local consumer lawyer to pursue it through avvo.com or lawyers.com.

I hope my replies are acceptable. Kindly let me know by replying "acceptable"

I just paid $5.00 to join something when all I wanted was a referral for a lawyer. You want me to respond that your answer was acceptable and I see no way to do that. I want to know why I am going through these changes?
martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options. If you have a follow up, just reply and ask me!