I am trying to purchase this Mobile the asking price is

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to purchase this Mobile the asking price is 38,000. They are doing their on finance on the home i have one acre of land and also putting 1500 dollars down. This company with the finance they want to sell the mobile home for 90,000 used 1998 or 1999 he told me.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the mobile home?

South carolina 1998 or 1999

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No not yet.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/7/2018
Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 4 months ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. There is no specific course of action is proposed and no attorney-client relationship or privilege formed within this conversation. (You may also be offered a phone call, but those don’t come from me and are offered by the website and you are under no obligation to accept.)

What exactly do you wish to know about this matter, i.e. what can I answer for you?

U not telling me anything.

You haven't really asked anything at this point. What do you wish to know, exactly?