It involves a DCFS case in Kenosha Wisconsin. The case has…

It involves a DCFS...

It involves a DCFS case in Kenosha Wisconsin

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

The case has been going on now for a year-and-a-half

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?

Wisconsin Kenosha County just looking for advice because I'm defending myself

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I'm just looking for legal advice I feel the state knows that by defending myself they can make the case last longer than it should

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/7/2018
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney

Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. I will be the Attorney that will be assisting you.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
if I type to you it doesn't cost me that $59 yes I'd like to speak with you on the phone but I'm not ready to spend that amount not knowing what advice u can provide

The site offers the telephone and you are free to accept and Attorney will call you.

These are not easy matters to handle on your own without an Attorney. Sadly, the system is not in your favor and you are correct that you are at a real disadvantage. Have you looked into legal aid or pro bono legal services?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Pro bono would be lovely but I wouldn't know where to start
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I don't have enough money for representation by a private lawyer

I understand that a private Attorney can be expensive. Many will work out payment plans.

That being said, can provide you with links for services in the Kenosha County area.

Please give me a few moments.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thanks

Legal Action of Wisconsin - Milwaukee & Waukesha Office
(855)(###) ###-####/strong>
230 W Wells St, Ste 800
Milwaukee, WI 53203
Family, Bankruptcy, Divorce and Estate Planning

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank u
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
K still here

Legal Action of Wisconsin, Inc. Volunteer Lawyers Project
Primary Address: 230 W Wells St Ste 800
City: Milwaukee
State: WI
Zipcode: 53203-1866
General Phone: ***-***-****
Fax: ***-***-****
Counties Served: Columbia, Dane, Dodge, *****, *****erson, Kenosha, Milwaukee, Racine, Rock, Walworth, Waukesha
Case Types: Bankruptcy, Community Economic Development, Consumer, Child Custody, Dissolution of Marriage, Domestic Violence, Education, Housing, Individual Rights, Public Benefits, Real Estate, Termination of Parental Rights, Torts, Wills

The State Bar Association can also assist by providing Pro Bono assistance at https://www.wisbar.org/forpublic/ineedalawyer/pages/lris.aspx

Please do not hesitate to ask me any additional questions that you may have with regard to this matter. It would be my pleasure to continue to assist you.

If you would be kind enough to rate my service positively so I will receive credit for my work from the site I would appreciate it. A positive rating will not impact your ability to obtain a refund.

You may not be familiar with how the site works. The Attorneys to not receive credit from the site for their time or with customers unless the customer provides a positive rating. We answer your questions in good faith, hoping for a good faith response regardless of whether the law is in your favor or not. If you were unhappy with my service please let me know that you would prefer to work with another Attorney and I will opt out.

Can you see the rating scale on your end, 5 stars?

Thank you for your consideration.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
5 stars 4 sure
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney

Thank you.

Was there a problem with my service?
Attorney2
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney