In 2013, there was a kidnapping attempt. Seems myboyfriend…

In 2013, there was...

In 2013, there was a kidnapping attempt. Seems myboyfriend had "sold" me to investors. I escaped, they sent someone else, escaped again, but he told me what was involved. I have very pale skin, and they wanted me for brothels in Thailand, the Philippines, and countries where pale skin was a novelty. They wanted to make me female because I would bring in more money. There have been other attempts since. I have given up on trying to get anyone to believe me, but have been documenting. A few weeks ago there was another attempt. When I realized what was going on, I told the instigator I was sick of this chess game, I had been keeping careful records of events, and my impressions, etc..I vowed not to be just another line on a local police blotter. A couple of weeks later he called, asked me to join him. No funny business. When I got there he wanted some meth, said he'd been ripped off and to loan him some money, which stupid me who never learns did. He went to pick up a friend, and we drove to some dealers house. Then MarQ announce he needed syringes. He insisted I ask for them. It made no sense, as his friend was telling me what to say, and MarQ's the diabetic. They refused e, as I didn't have a perscription, then MarQ called a friend who brought him some.We went to our usual deserted spot. Billy, MarQ's friend sat in the back seat while I was in The passenger side door. They slammed the drugs, and I smoked. It was very mild. They may have laced it, but it was just a pleasant high. I heard Billy say, "He's gonna be f**ked up, but didn't see how on what I had. When we'd done, MarQ gave me my remains, which was a lot considering they'd slammed and I'd smoked. He told me that I needed to slam large, at least a .4, that the stuff was really weak. I had a date with a friend of his, and was comfortable enough to try slamming with him. Home, got ill, canceled date. Marq sent a message trying to buy what he'd given me. I didn't see it, but began to think about the circumstances. I checked the baggie. It wasn't the same stuff. They'd switched the drug. I put a finger in , stuck it up my nose, and it was the strongest drug I'd ever encountered. They were attempting, I believe, to trick me into overdosing myself. I have the remainder of the bag, but don't know what to do. I'd like to see if I could turn it in somewhere, tell my story without getting arrested myself. This was an attempted murder I'm confident.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Oh, Hawaii.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Nothing, I don't know how to safely do it. The guys I've spoken with have bragged they "own the police." I can't talk frankly with the FBI as it involves drug use. I do "know too much" as I was told, but they seem to have finally given up on abduction and just want to kill me in a way that wouldn't give anyone reason to go through the accumulated files.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No, there's a history, but this is happening now.

3/7/2018
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. Please be patient as I may need to research for you, and it also takes time to compose and type a reply.

One way to report illegal activity is to do so anonymously. Many police departments have tip lines where you don't have to reveal your identity, or you can do so on site like crimestoppers.com. Another way would be to consult with a criminal lawyer and ask him to present the information to the prosecutor on your behalf. If the prosecutor finds the information valuable and needs to testify, your lawyer should be able to get you immunity so that you don't get in trouble for your drug involvement.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thanks.

You're very welcome.

I strive for 5-star service. If I have addressed all of your concerns, please take the time to rate my service to you by selecting 5 stars on the rating scale, as a rating of okay or better is the only way that JustAnswer will give us Experts credit for our work. You would still be able to post further follow-ups on this question thread about this for no additional cost, even after I've been rated.

Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney