My parents are both alive, own their home with a mortgage,

My parents are both...

My parents are both alive , own their home with a mortgage , but live in a Nursing Home.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

My sister is power if attorney and Executir of their will, we were told the house does not have to be sold until both pass!!!

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

But as executor , because she lives several miles away, she says it is her right as executor to go in and go through stuff, give some to goodwill , put aside what they wanted for each of us and she takes whatever she wants because “I am Executor!!!”

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes papers say she has POA and is Executor...

3/7/2018
P. Simmons, Attorney

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma...but I do not understand your specific question...what is your question please?

P. Simmons, Attorney
Mom and Dad live in Md , both are still alive . As POA and Executor does my sister have the right to go through their house and give away or throw away stuff , as they are both living in A Nursing Home?
Oops no my phone is+14013160804!!!!
Phone call session started