Have issues with bio collectors, and bank repo. Michigan. I…

Customer Question
Have issues with bio...

Have issues with bio collectors, and bank repo.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Michigan

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I have a eviction notice, but we paid the rent

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I also have car repo but have questions about the bank

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/7/2018
Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Attorney replied 5 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is for general information for educational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Communicating with an expert on this site does not establish an attorney-client relationship. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the site - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well.

What can I answer for you?

not sure where to start.
I have a bank that claims we did not have car insurance and removed funds from my bank account even after we provided proof, and then claim we did not make car payments and repo my car.
and I have several creditors for medical bills. and unsure how to address as I have no where near enough cash to pay for them all.
nm thank you have a nice day.

Well, for starters you'd want to reach out to your creditors regarding the amount you owe and whether a payment schedule is feasible. I'm not sure what you mean by a bank claiming you do not have car insurance and taking money out for that....

When we moved, the insurance company that insured our car significantly raised our premium. So we found a local insurance company. 5/3 bank claimed we did not have insurance but I sent them proof. Yet every 2 weeks they kept withdrawing $150.00 from our account I spend the next 4 months calling them and having the insurance provider send copies and yet the bank continue to with draw money until we emptied our account in December
They then in January refunded the $1,2000 then repo the car claiming we late on payments
Sorry. Miss type. January they refund the $1,200.00. And then in February claim me did not make payments and repo the car. Sorry. No sleep in 2 days

And did you actually make payments on the car?