What can i do about a particular business over charging me…

Customer Question
What can i do...

What can i do about a particular business over charging me for items out of their store

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Oklahoma

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not as of yet that's why i want to know what legal action i can take

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Just that i know the cost of certain items an they are going beyond the cost

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
3/7/2018
Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Could you provide a little more detail as to what happened?

I purchased two packs of cigarettes one for $5.45 an the other for $6.25 but the cost came up to $16 after I check my account i was charged $16

I see. Do you have a receipt that shows the proof of purchase?