Is there a phone number? My grandson is in GA and needs

Is there a phone...

Is there a phone number? My grandson is in GA and needs legal help fast.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes; his financee filed a report of alleged abuse. Abuse to his daughter and now he has to sign over custody to her grandmother to take her back to NY

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Could I give you his phone number to call him to get the information?

3/7/2018
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney

Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. I will be the Attorney that will be assisting you.

If you can tell me where this is occurring in Georgia I can provide a link for Attorneys that provide FREE consultations in that area as well as legal aid and Pro Bono Attorneys?

I am getting the location.
Savannah

Give me a few moment so I can provide resources in that area.

Attorneys that provide FREE consultations in the area

http://lawyers.findlaw.com/lawyer/firm/custody-visitation/savannah/georgia

I have more for you.

Since my grandson has all the details, I would prefer you contact him. His phone number is ***************. Thank you.

I am unable to see your phone number as the site blocks it out for privacy. Let me provide the additional links and if he would like a telephone please accept the telephone call request. In the meantime I will continue to provide information for him.

Pro Bono Legal Aid https://www.georgialegalaid.org/organization/pro-bono-project-of-the-savannah-bar-associat

Ok; thank you
Thank you. I am sending the links to my grandson.
Thanks again.

Georgia Legal Services Program, Inc.
(912)(###) ###-####/strong>*****br />Savannah, GA 31401
Family, Bankruptcy, Civil Rights and Divorce

My pleasure. Thank yo for using JA!

Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney
Thanks again. I sent all the information. You are very helpful.

Thank you very much!