My wife had a year affair with a judge from another state…

My wife had a...

My wife had a year long affair with a judge from another state (Kentucky). It ended when I discovered it 8 months ago. I’m going to inform his wife anonymously but am concerned that if she somehow discovered I was the one who sent the letter/email along with phone records, could she take legal action if her anger is misdirected toward the messenger(me)?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

She Kentucky, me Florida

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/7/2018
LegalKnowledge, Attorney
What kind of action?
My question was if she discovered I’m the one that informed her, could she or he take any action against me for informing her? He is a sitting judge so he would be Knowledgeable of any and all legal tools to come after me.
The truth is a defense. If you have evidence that he has an affair and cheated on his wife and you want to advise her of the same, there is nothing illegal about this, since it is the truth. It is not as though you are trying to slander him with false statements and allegations and there is nothing that prevents you from letting his wife know about his conduct.
Thank you! I will only send phone records. Thank you!
You are welcome and if you have not already I kindly just ask that you rate my help at the top at this time. Thank you again.
LegalKnowledge, Attorney
of course! Thank you again!!