I’m a home owner and I been discriminated against me the…

Customer Question
I’m a home owner...

I’m a home owner and I been discriminated against me the banks won’t give a loan mortification and behind my back they sold my house. I file chapter 13 but before I was notified on July 28 2017 they sold my house and the chapter 13 wasn’t signed until July 27 2017 and denied I feel that the Bank call in and found out before me I didn’t get a chance because my lawyer didn’t tell me I got the mail late please help me what can I do plus I wasn’t informed about my foreclosure two days late and when my lawyer file a motion to vacate the sheriff sale we wasn’t notified in time either please help my case number ***** ***** I know it’s been a long time but it wast my fault the bank or loan service promised me a mortification and never did an foreclosure behind my back contact me @(***) ***-**** thank you plus the clerk told me to tell my lawyer to file a motion to reconsider he won’t I feel I been wrong I need someone to make it right I have no where to go.

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And has any paperwork been filed?

Nj middlesex county

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yea that’s why I gave you my case number

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yea that me and my lawyer was never notified or in the ACMS system

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/7/2018
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 4 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
what can I answer for you?