I have to submit a points of charge for a civil case in

I have to submit...

I have to submit a points of charge for a civil case in Federal Court. It is a 1983 action against the city ( A Monell ) violating my rights to free speech at a Sheriff Sale, with the agents who do not have arrest powers violating my rights by excessive force and civil conspiracy with the sheriff department to sell my property in spite of a declaratory action before the federal court as to our mortgage being place ahead of the bank's mortgage. The details are far more omplexed

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Pennsylvania, it is in Federal Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania Case #*****

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Oh yes trial a trial certain date is first week in April. Over the next two days I have to respond to 4 motion in Limine, with wanting to request to add new found evidence from a trial currently going on with the us government against the former sheriff

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have been representing myself for twelve years, when the sheriff department tried to spin this by arresting me when I stood up and spoke. Ten charges were filed against me. I won nine of he ten charges. lost resisting arrest. Just found out last week "former Sheriff" and acting sheriff were having an affair, the person who hit me with a hand held stun gun was the supervisor for the real estate division and her brother's tile company did all the title work for the sheriff's department. Also, the Bank's Attorney- the one who was suppose to make the announcement and person who submitted the writ, paid the 90 percent balance of $1,125,000.00 for the property six months after the initial deposit made by a different person who's attorney's title company also did title work for the sheriff department and was close friends to the sheriff who was having an affair with the "former sheriff" This is all true can be verified by depositions and is not a movie. (yet)

the points of charge is not due until March 26th, the questions for now is responding to a motion in limine when you have found new evidence supporting your civil conspiracy claim as to the whole event the day of the sheriff sale being orchestrated an unethical in the least (all the relationships and conflicts of interest) by fabricating a "incident" to defraud my family of our property rights
3/7/2018

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

I read everything you posted above and all of that would have to be evidence presented in court in accordance with the Federal Rules of Evidence.

However, what is your question about the Motion in Limine response?

What rule of evidence would you use to respond to a motion in Limine as to adding new found evidence from an FBI/us gov't trial currently being conducted? Gov't trial expected to end before my trial starts. Can I send you the Motion in Limine?

thank you for your reply.

In a civil or criminal case, evidence that existed at the time of a motion or trial but that could not have been discovered with reasonable diligence prior to a court ruling upon the motion or the trial's completion. Upon later discovery, a losing party may assert after-discovered evidence/newly discovered evidence as grounds for a court to reconsider a motion or order a new trial. See: Holland v. Jackson, 542 U.S. 649 (2004)

You would need to explain how this evidence is coming from a criminal trial and has not been previously made available because of that trial.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.

is there a rule of evidence that is should attach with this legal argument of Holland vs. Jackson?
Is there a rule of evidence # I can attach with this legal argument of Holland vs. Jackson, in response to their motion in limine?

Thank you for your reply.

No, there is no rule of evidence, the closest would be Rules of Civil Procedure Rule 60. However, since no trial has occurred yet, you are free to present evidence in trial to prove your claims and their motion in limine to exclude you from doing so should be denied.

Thank you have another question, need some case law associated with Third Circuit/ Pennsylvania when opposing side has filed a motion in Limine trying to limit your exhibits and witnesses as irrelevant

Thank you for your reply.

Please understand this is a new question, but our site does not get involved in lengthy legal case law research because of the cost of accessing those databases is borne by the experts and not the site and the experts are not site employees.

If you have a new question, please post it as such and we can give you some limited information, but not in depth case law research.

Understand, can I use the rules of evidence 401 and 403 to counter their 401 and 403? They only site one case per rule of evidence. 401 is Brancha v Raymark Indus., 972 F.2d 507,514. (3D cir. 1992). For 403 evidence Government of Virgin Islands v Felix, 569 F. 2d 1274, (3D Cir. 1978. Internet is down in house so access is limited. Any help would be appreciated.
Even a summation of these cases so I can use them if I have too?

Thank you for your reply.

You can rely also on Rule of Evidence 402 regarding relevant evidence too.

Understand, anything else?

You have to show how the evidence and witnesses are indeed relevant to your case.

Ok how about a case law to support. This is just oppositions techinque to "get one up on Plaintiffs trial strategy?

Again, we do not do case law research because of the sheer costs to the expert, sorry. Also, I have answered you here out of courtesy, but this should have been opened as a new question per site rules.

Thank you for your time. You have been terrific

Thank you.

Be in touch next week, having difficulty rating you. When I press the green section it does not allow me to go too stars

Thank you for your reply.

The reason is that you can only do so one time and that is why you need to open a brand new question each time.

Please give a list/proper terminology for exhibits and witnesses to be admitted for trial
Of course I know the basic fact witness, eye witness, expert / lay witnes

Please open a brand new legal question at http://www.justanswer.com

We cannot continue this here.

Also, you need to be specific about your new question when you post it.