I am trying to find out where I need to file a Sarbanes

I am trying to...

I am trying to find out where I need to file a Sarbanes Oxley retaliation complaint in the state of CT.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you documented this or discussed it with HR?

Documented, have emails concerning the matter to hr and internal audit.... pictures. unfortunately i was terminated in sept because of this... 24 yrs im not sure if its sec osha etc.

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Ct is at will full time

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Unfortunately today is my last day to file with state according to dodd frank law --180 days.

3/7/2018
Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco, Attorney

Hello: My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney. Please give me a moment to review your question. I may ask some questions to clarify issues.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
thank you

I am not sure how much you know already. Here is what OSHA says:

An employee can file a SOX complaint with OSHA by visiting or calling their local OSHA office at 1-800-321-OSHA (6742), or sending a written complaint to their closest OSHA regional or area office. Written complaints may be filed by facsimile, hand delivery during business hours, U.S. mail (confirmation services recommended), or other third-party commercial carrier. For written complaints, the date the complaint is sent via facsimile, hand delivered, postmarked, or delivered to a third-party commercial carrier is considered the date filed. No particular form is required and complaints may be submitted in any language. For OSHA area office contact information, please call 1-800-321-OSHA (6742) or visit www.osha.gov/html/RAmap.html.

We can discuss this more if you want to do so.

If you have further questions or you need further assistance, just let me know.

If not, please remember to rate my answer between 3 to 5 stars without any additional costs to you. That is how I get credit for answering your question. Best regards.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I did read that information. Is OSHA part of the CT Dept of Labor? When I visit the state of CT website it takes me to ct human rights and opportunities and suggests filing a state of CT office of public hearings complaint

OSHA is the Federal Government. Sometimes the state and federal governments have dual jurisdiction on these matters. If this is a SOX complaint, it could be a good idea to start with OSHA because it can direct you whether it is necessary to file the state claim. Here is a link to the fact sheet:

https://www.osha.gov/Publications/osha-factsheet-sox-act.pdf

Here is the Connecticut website also:

https://www.ctdol.state.ct.us/osha/osha.htm

Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco, Attorney
Phone call session started

https://www.sec.gov/tcr

EEOC charge filing process:1-***-***-****

Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco, Attorney