I did something bad. Massachusetts. I don't know yet but I…

Customer Question
I did something bad ...

I did something bad

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Massachusetts

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I don't know yet but I know they called me beaucse they know what I did

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

To call me for a quick min

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
3/7/2018
Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Attorney replied 4 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is for general information for educational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Communicating with an expert on this site does not establish an attorney-client relationship. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the site - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well.

What can I answer for you? I see what you've written but I don't see a question listed.

Hello? Do you still need a question answered?