I wanted to know if I should get 1,000 down payment on car…

I wanted to know...

I wanted to know if I should get 1,000 down payment on car sold as is at "legitimate "dealership they kept me and my family there for 6 hr.s I said I changed my mind but he took money order and said no refund. I am on disability 61 yr.s old. I never signed money order they didn't complete all pages either on my papers I have. Also he wrote wrong city and 40 minutes into ride home from there my brakes went and I scraped stopped. When I had car towed back to them she said money is in bank they won't give it back. Could you please tell me if I have any right to the 1,000?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And just to clarify, when was the purchase made?

Last Saturday and I returned it from toed at local garage to them when they opened on Monday the 5th. The driver of tow was afraid to drive it up his ramp so I did. Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No, I don't know how to do anything, but police 2 cars showed up and one help us get across the road safely I was in three lanes but as night went on less traffic

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Just that I had a stroke 3 yr.s ago and family member suggested you. I'm on disability I thank you either way.

3/7/2018
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
On review of your facts, you have a good case. Deposit should be returned.You have a few options. Let me outline them. You can pursue a complaint in civil court. You may sue for losses suffered plus costs and interest. You can also file a complaint with the attorney general office. You can threaten these options before pursuing and use for leverage. local counsel can also get involved! A lawyer letter alone can often bring about a settlement as the other side realizes that you are serious and gets concerned about its risk and legal fees.If you sue in court you may end up with a judgment. The judgment generally allows you to levy on bank accounts, lien real estate and work with the sheriff office civil enforcement division. Many lawsuits result in settlement - which expect the judge to encourage.A lawyer letter from a local lawyer can be effective in several ways. It can avoid costly litigation and help bring about a settlement. It also helps organize the claim and if it goes to court shows the judge you tried in good faith to resolve it!Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
God Bless you
Thank you! Please select the 5 star (*****) rating on your page for the answer. That’s how I get paid by the site. Much appreciated!
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Can you tell me who to turn to who will take my case I live in Allen Texas
I'm so stuck
Don't know what to do on this I know I was wronged. Thank you
martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options.