My cleaning lady left my water on in my mobile home left,& i…

My cleaning lady left...

My cleaning lady left my water on in my mobile home left,& i had a flood in the front bedroom & bathroom,the floor became soft & had to put a new floor down & new rug,she will not help or pay for this damage she caused so i want to take her to small claims court.

Lawyer's Assistant: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.

This damage cost me over 1 thousand in usa money but in canadian money over 1300 hundred.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the mobile home?

This is in zephryhills fla 1969 mobile home completly decorated inside .

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I sent the invoices to the 2 people no respond ,but she yelled at e at a shuffle tournament,then i sent another invoice telling them they must pay up bye feb 28 that time has now passed.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The sister that always come with the cleaning person ,to clean the mess up was very rude to several people.

3/7/2018
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
If you sue in court you may end up with a judgment. The judgment generally allows you to levy on bank accounts, lien real estate and work with the sheriff office civil enforcement division. Many lawsuits result in settlement - which expect the judge to encourage.By being prepared and pressing your claim, the other side should feel the pressure and consider the risk of losing and legal fees. That realization can help bring about a settlement!You want to prepare your case by creating a time line starting from the earliest event. For each event, write down key details and witnesses and if there is a document that relates to it, save it and refer to it. This timeline can be very valuable in narrating your case and presenting it later in a concrete and specific way.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”If you have a follow up, just reply and ask me!
Excellent! Please select the 5 star (*****) rating on your page for the answer. That’s how I get paid by the site. Much appreciated!
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
I went to civil court but I don't have her address Monica Lincolin zephryhills fla.***-***-**** I no she just lives off of Hwy 54 near winter park,near her sister who lives in the park sue Dungey(###) ###-####
I don't ne the cleaning lady address her name is***** phone(###) ###-####appreciate help getting her address she lives in zephryhills fla just off Hwy 54 near winter park.I went & got the papers to fill out but a address is needed.
Good luck. You can use last known address or inquire with possible other people who may know where she is.