Tina am on a two year card i file abusive relationship

Good morning Tina am...

Good morning Tina am on a two year green card i file abusive relationship because my wife get a child for someone else and she put me out of the house, they extended my working permit for a year because my green card expire, now my working permit expire again they mailing me at the moment i don't receive the mail,the thing is am closing on a houses in two weeks, do yoy think it will be any problems?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Florida

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Am in the process of closing

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Its a fha loan

They ask me for a copy of my green card
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
How long will this take for me to get back and answer?
3/7/2018

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

If you filed for your permanent green card based on the spousal abuse provisions, you will need to present proof of filing and that the application is pending with USCIS. So you will need to have your documentation that you have applied and your application is still pending. You need to contact USCIS if you do not have that proof, because FHA will require it.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.

Uscis send ne,a notification on the 05/03/18 saying that say tgey receive so an si information at my local office, and if pls let if i have a chance of address,
My problem is that they need a,copy of my green car now,the one i have already expire what should i do .

Thank you for your reply.

You need to show the expired green card PLUS the letter that your request was submitted, that is all you can do until you get the new one issued.

Ok i will, i have alot of evidence that my wife put me because she text me and said get the f--ck out, and get ny thing before the trash truck comes

Thank you for your reply.

If you have that evidence, that is for USCIS to review to make their determination and you need to submit that to USCIS.

Plus she got pregnant 2 week after l leave for her x,and have a baby girl
Ok thanks

Thank you for your reply.

That is fine, you need to present all of that to USCIS.

For FHA you need your green card you have right now with proof your application to renew is pending.

Gm, when to the broker yesterday afternoon, with my expire green card, with a picture of my case information and updates, they don't really know alot about immigration, but they asking me if i get anything with more prove from immigration, remember that all my documents expire including my working permit, and traveling documents, I have noting to show that am a resident here, i did all my paperwork on the right time, can they give me any form of prove to show them so they can give me loan,am loke two weeks away from closing.
Should a pay a gain to have a conversation with you?

Thank you for your reply.

Your green card does not technically expire, even though it does have an expiration date. However, all you need to give them is proof from USCIS that you filed to get the card extended.

USCIS should give you the letter showing that you have applied for the renewal.

Can i call and ask for one ?
And how long will it takes for me to get a letter?

Thank you for your reply.

They should send a status letter in 5-7 days if you call USCIS and explain what you need from them.

In your words what should i say to them?

Tell them that your date on your green card is expired and you applied for your permanent green card and you are seeking a home mortgage and need proof of status for the mortgage company.

Ok thanks alot i appreciate it

You are welcome.

Why you guys take $56 from my account again?
$57
I already paid $42 plus $5, what the hell is going on?

I do not know what you are talking about, the experts are not site employees, so we know nothing about the site payment issues. Please contact***@******.*** and they will fix it.

Ok

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Thanks bro,it was solve they make a mistake, they refunded me back the last transaction.

Thank you, ***** ***** they would