I need to know if Clarkson serving in Syria... Is his Leave…

Customer Question
I need to know...

I need to know if ***** *****son serving in Syria... Is his Leave going through to come Home... See if the Chain Commandant has received is Leave documents

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

I'm in Perth, Western Australia, AUSTRALIA..

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes he said he had them filed and it was progressing that's all

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I paid money for this, I'd like to know --- if this is correct...

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
3/7/2018
Lawyer: Zoey, JD, Attorney replied 4 months ago
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. Please be patient as I may need to research for you, and it also takes time to compose and type a reply.

Okay... I just needed to see if you could send it through mobile by Text message.. Many thanks

Unfortunately, if you paid money to help a US soldier obtain his leave, you are the victim of a military romance scam.

Soldiers earn leave the way that civilians earn vacation time -- by the time they spend doing their jobs. Leave is theirs. They've earned it. They don't have to pay to take it. They ask for it and they can get it. Civilians cannot arrange for leave on behalf of US soldiers. Only the soldier himself can ask for leave.

Here's everything else you need to know to identify a military romance scammer:

- Soldiers in a war zone cannot internet date.

- Soldiers in a war zone CANNOT REVEAL THEIR ACTUAL LOCATION.

-- Soldiers in a war zone ARE NOT ALLOWED TO USE MOBILE PHONES.

-- They must use their official military email addresses for all communication, and they only get a half hour online per week for all of their correspondence.

All of the above restrictions are required for national security reasons and they get enforced. YOU'D HAVE NEVER HEARD FROM THIS PERSON IN THE FIRST PLACE IF HE WERE REALLY NOW IN SYRIA.

Soldiers in war zones use US Military mail. They must for security reasons. They don't use FedEx, UPS or anything else in that vein in Syria and they have no access to "diplomatic couriers."

The US Army pays for a soldier's transportation. They also pay for his medical care and his family's.

Here's a warning from the US Army itself about such scams, and if after reading my entire answer you don't know whether to believe me or not, hopefully, you will believe them.

http://www.army.mil/article/67457/

Here's an article from a soldier's wife, that's also instructive.

http://marriedtothearmy.com/are-you-dating-an-army-soldier-or-a-fake/

If you need to be convinced with firmer proof, try these tips as they are FOOLPROOF:

1) Ask your scammer for his official military email address. This is not classified information. A real US soldier may have a classified email address as well, but he also has a regular military email address with which he writes to his friends and family. Every soldier does because it is the only one he is supposed to use. When he gives his email address to you, it should end in .mil It will NOT end in .com In other words, it should look like Robert.Clarkson @us.army.mil

If the email address doesn't end in us.army.mil on the extreme right side of the @ sign, he is a fake. Only US servicemen can get a .mil email address, and if he can't produce one that you can email him back and forth with, he's scamming you. Period.

There are ways they can fake that on the sending end but not on the return, so if he emails you from what appears to be a us.army.mil email address, when you go to reply, you need to type his .mil email address in manually. If he never receives it, he's a fake.

2) Get his full name, army identification number and date of birth and enter it on the US Military's website. This too, is not classified information and, in fact, would be information he'd have to disclose if he were ever captured.

The site I am linking you to below is an official US Department of Defense site where you can make a Single Record Request that will tell you if he is or ever was a soldier. If he won't give you the information you need to use the site, then you know he's a scammer. He has no reason to refuse to give it to you. If he does but the site doesn't recognize him or contradicts what he's told you, that tells you he's a scammer too.

https://scra.dmdc.osd.mil

The above are foolproof. If he can't or won't give you what you ask for then he's a fake, no matter what else he tries to say or show you or how many of his so called commanding officers write or call you.

This last doesn't always work, but when it does it's really dramatic:

3) Upload his photo to Google's Search by Image and see if the same photo is being used all over the web on a bunch of different names and profiles. If you can't figure out how to use Search by Image you can send the photo to me through customer service and I can do this for you.

www.Images.google.com

Once you are sure that he's a fraud, the US military wants these predators reported to the FBI at their Internet Crime Complaint Center. You can do it online at www.IC3.gov You can report this in your own country to Scamwatch.gov.au

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.