I’m in ga and my apartment complex is refusing my rent. Ga.

Customer Question
I’m in ga and...

I’m in ga and my apartment complex is refusing my rent.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?

Ga

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes we went to court on Monday and she wanted me to pay 2100 on Monday and I had to go get more money. I’m trying To pay now but won’t answer

Lawyer's Assistant: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.

Ok

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No that’s it!

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
3/7/2018
Lawyer: LegalKnowledge, Attorney replied 4 months ago
LegalKnowledge, Attorney

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. Why is she refusing your rent? What was the basis of the eviction?