I found out that several of my files are missing and I'm…

Hello,I found out that several...
Hello,I found out that several of my files are missing and I'm sure the IRS or the FTB sneak into my resident and took them or they are working with the criminal sector and tthe criminal sector gave them my files. I am now waiting to see their next step. Is there anything that can be done about this, they have stold or are using information that was stolen to try and hang me? The thing is that the criminal sector has been in the resident many times no matter how many times I change the locks and they have stolen millions of dollars worth of personal property and they would be support their actions. Thanks.
3/7/2018
LegalKnowledge, Attorney

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. In a situation like this, you need to set up cameras inside of your home, to try and catch them. You need video evidence of this and can also go to the police and file a report today, if you think someone broke into your home and did this.

I just wanted to follow up and see if you had any other questions or needed me to clarify something. I am here to help, so please let me know. Thanks!

in this case if it went to court 20 years ago and they received judgement would they have to get separate warrants
If they got a judgement for money and wanted to enforce it they would have to go back to court. They could go after money or assets. However to enter a home and seize things they need a search warrant.
LegalKnowledge, Attorney