I have a very important question. California Santa Clara…

Customer Question
I have a very...

I have a very important question

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

California Santa Clara County

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes. It is regarding a Domestic Violence issue

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No how much does this cost?

Lawyer's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Lawyer's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).

Ok thank you do I click that button?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
hello?
3/7/2018
Lawyer: Zoey, JD, Attorney replied 4 months ago
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. What is your question?

Can you call me?
Easier to explain.

Calling is a premium service requiring an additional fee. The site has to authorize the call before that can happen.

Also, I am unable to call for several hours. I've only just awakened and have early morning obligations I have to take care of. If you want a call at around 11 EST, I'll be happy to oblige once you've paid for the service.

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.

Do you practice family law?

I practice criminal law but have a lot of experience with domestic violence cases, which is what you said your issue was. Provide some details about the matter. If it is outside of the scope of my experience, I will opt out of the question so a family lawyer can pick it up.