I work for a company that has a cultural issue the are

Customer Question
I work for a...

I work for a company that has a cultural issue the are people that have just come in and are being given job titles that are not posted or offers to people that have been there for years and some are being payed more than others we have also noticed some have job titles and not being pay what they should be like the others companies are paying

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

S.C

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

We have talked to are h.r and nothing has been done this has been a on going issue we resentlyrics we lost our h.r person who was all the women that was just hired are blonde hair blue eyes

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Not tat great at texting but yes the whole company has concerns we asking for help

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Legal
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/7/2018
Lawyer: Marsha411JD, Attorney replied 1 month ago
Marsha411JD, Attorney

Thank you for your post, can you tell me what your specific legal question is? Also, are you in a union and do you have a theory as to why the Company is hiring this way?

Tina, Lawyer