In AZ how do I add someone to my homes title as a"

In AZ how do...

In AZ how do I add someone to my homes title as a " beneficial owner "

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Arizona

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The person resides in the home and this is an HOA community that recognizes benficial owners for the purpose of serving on boards and committees

3/7/2018
Bill Attorney

Dear Customer ,

Thank you for posting your real property law question this evening. I'm attorney Bill assisting you with your deed transfer.

You would need to prepare a deed eg a quit claim deed and sign it in the presence of two witnesses and take it to notary public to have the deed notarized.

Then you would register the deed with the county recorder's office.

Your deed can add the that beneficiary as a joint-owner, survivorship interest or a life estate as desirable.

https://www.deeds.com/forms/arizona/quit-claim-deed/

We are here to help so please follow up with me until you have a legal solution.

In return your positive rating is what gives me a credit for my time and assistance to you.

You do this by rating 5*****, 4**** or better.

FIVE STARS or your rating is much appreciated.

Thanks

Attorney Bill

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I think my point was missed. Iwsntef to know about “beneficial ownership. Not anything to do with a beneficary

Ownership is only something that can be done by executing a deed or could be willed in a will.

Alternatively, you can create a trust to add and change the ownership structure.

Your choice are to create a will, trust or execute a deed as I indicated above.

These are the only ways to ensure someone will get an ownership interest in the property.

Thanks

Attorney Bill

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I am interstellar i “beneficial ownership” that has to do with someone that has no equitable interest in the property but has interest in the use of the property and it’s facilities as a redident

It seems you would achieve this by executing a life term lease , shorter lease or granting a life estate.

This would give a right to live there according to the interest above.

Thanks

Attorney Bill

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I have a partner living with me in our home. My name is ***** ***** one on the title. We live in AZ in an HOA community. Our HOA recognizes Redon as owners for for the benefits of using the facilities and serving on boards and committees. My question is how do I add here to the title as a “ beneficial owner”.

I believe I already answered this question in a umber of ways: you do this by changing the title by recording a new deed or by granting another property interest such as a lease or life estate.

You could also exercise a survivorship joint-tenant deed so the property will go to her on your death.

A trust may be the appropriate instrument for you in that the trustee will or your partner would then be the beneficial owner as you put it.

Thanks

Attorney Bill

Thanks

Attorney Bill

DanLegal
DanLegal, Lawyer

Hello my name is ***** ***** I hope I can answer your question - If you want to add your partner as a beneficial owner you will need to add him to the lease agreement you have with the complex. If you own your unit, then you will need to add his name to the title/deed of the property and specifically state that he is a beneficial owner only. This can be done by adding an addendum to the title, which you can write yourself and have notarized at a bank. If you have a mortgage on your home, you can write your mortgage company to add him as a beneficial owner. Once this is done on the title you can have a title company file the document so he will become a beneficial owner. Any title company can do that for you. Or you can go to the courthouse and file the title documents yourself and save the money of hiring a title company.

I hope this more specifically answers your question and gives you direction in what the next steps are.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
That’s what i wanted to know. Thans

You are very welcome - can you please rate me with 5 stars - as the negative rating only effects me at this point.

DanLegal
DanLegal, Lawyer

Thank you and have a great day!

DanLegal
DanLegal
DanLegal, Lawyer